0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
6. Eric Smith’s gross monthly Social Security benefit is $800 per month. However, he only receives $750 monthly because $50 is taken out to pay his Medicare premium. He has no other source of income. Calculate Eric’s annual income:
7. Joe Adams has been receiving $400 per month in TANF. He recently enrolled in a qualifying state training program. As a result, his TANF benefit ended. How much of his monthly income is included while he is enrolled in the training program?
8. In the housing choice voucher program, the earned income disallowance applies to which of the following?
9. Which of the following lump-sum payments is included in annual income?
10. Which of the following is INCLUDED in annual income?
Eliminate the Stress of Case Management with this Comprehensive Guidebook.
Uncover the limitless advantages of the functional PHA approach and learn what to consider as you move forward.