0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
42. If a family qualifies for the $400 elderly/disabled deduction, for which other deduction do they also qualify?
43. Only disabled families qualify for the disability assistance expense deduction.
44. Which of the following is true regarding the child care expense deduction?
45. The PHA’s policy determines if child care expenses are reasonable.
46. If a family meets HUD’s definition of an “elderly family, ” the medical expenses for all family members, regardless of age, are eligible for the deduction.
FREE PI Behavioral Assessment.
Identify how you work and how you can collaborate best with others.